Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Miss California Intl Pageant 2010

WOW! On Saturday, September 12 I was crowned Miss California International 2010. Since, it has taken me a minute to fully digest what happened that night. I remember holding my breath after they called the first runner up and then heard my name called for the next award which was the title. I don't remember everything that happened that second, it is kind of a blur to me I was so nervous/excited/happy. All I remember doing is calling out, "MOOOOOM!" and shaking uncontrollably. It was a moment my life which I will carry with me forever and am such a blessed woman to have this opportunity. Now I my goal is to bring awareness to my platform Special Olympics and Adaptive Recreation programs and help fundraise some money for these special children and adults. Believe it when they say, "That which is for you shall not go by you..." if you are meant to do something in this life it will happen and I believe with all my heart that I was destined to be crowned to help make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment